Presented by Business Chicks
EXCLUSIVE SMALL BUSINESS FESTIVAL OFFER
$30 off Business Chicks Tickets
Use promo code: 9TTSBV at the checkout
Business Chicks is Australia’s largest community for women in business, and their biggest event of the year is back this August. Held over two days (Friday 24 – Saturday 25 August), 9 to Thrive is a female-led festival unlike anything else.
Expect to see new faces, inspiring panel discussions and in-depth conversations with influential entrepreneurs, activists, visionaries and women killing it in tech, media, business, sport and the arts.
Guest speakers include:
- Lisy Kane – Geek Girl Academy
- Eleanor Pendleton – Founder of Gritty Pretty
- Megan Hess – Fashion Illustrator and Author
- Kylie Watson Wheeler – VP and MD of Disney Au & NZ
- Maeva Heim – Head of Brands at Hey Influencers
- Shahirah Gardner – Co-founder of Finch
- Emma Isaacs – Author of Winging It and founder of Business Chicks
- Genevieve Smart of Ginger & Smart
- Tanya Hennessy – Comedian and Radio Presenter
- Julie Stevjana of Style Runner
Visit 100+ exhibitors to snap a new headshot, access free beauty treatments, sip on a pink latte, talk to a financial planner, and gain invaluable business insights from a range of entrepreneurs and companies. There’s plenty of time between speaker sessions to mingle and network with fellow 9 to Thrive attendees so bring those biz cards.
Remember you can pop in and out between meetings, come for a half-day or join 9 to Thrive for the full two days – it’s completely up to you!