Presented by Business Chicks
EXCLUSIVE SMALL BUSINESS FESTIVAL OFFER
$30 off Business Chicks Tickets
Use promo code: 9TTSBV at the checkout
Business Chicks is Australia’s largest community for women in business, and their biggest event of the year is back this August. Held over two days, 9 to Thrive is a female-led festival unlike anything else.
Expect to see new faces, inspiring panel discussions and in-depth conversations with influential entrepreneurs, activists, visionaries and women killing it in tech, media, business, sport and the arts.
Guest speakers inlcude:
- Lisy Kane – Geek Girl Academy
- Eleanor Pendleton – Founder of Gritty Pretty
- Megan Hess – Fashion Illustrator and Author
- Kylie Watson Wheeler – VP and MD of Disney Au & NZ
- Maeva Heim – Head of Brands at Hey Influencers
- Shahirah Gardner – Co-founder of Finch
- Emma Isaacs – Author of Winging It and founder of Business Chicks
- Genevieve Smart of Ginger & Smart
- Tanya Hennessy – Comedian and Radio Presenter
- Julie Stevjana of Style Runner
Visit 100+ exhibitors to snap a new headshot, access free beauty treatments, sip on a pink latte, talk to a financial planner, and gain invaluable business insights from a range of entrepreneurs and companies. There’s plenty of time between speaker sessions to mingle and network with fellow 9 to Thrive attendees so bring those biz cards.
Remember you can pop in and out between meetings, come for a half-day or join 9 to Thrive for the full two days – it’s completely up to you!