June 25, 2018 | Mel Jansen
If you’ve visited a past Small Business Festival event that inspired you and helped you to take the next step in your business, we’d love to hear from you!
Share your success story for a chance to win:
- New iPad plus Apple pencil worth $814*
- have your business photographed by a professional photographer and receive copies of these images
- profiled as small business champion to local media
- feature on the Small Business Victoria website and social media channels, that reach millions of people
How to become a Champion:
- in 200 words or less, tell us how attending a Small Business Festival event helped you kick-start or grow business your small business
- include your name, business name, business address, and a contact number
- email your submission to email@example.com before 5:00pm AEST on Thursday 5 July 2018 for the chance to be considered
To be eligible, your small business must be based in Victoria with no more than 19 employees.
For more information please contact: Mel Jansen on 03 9651 9289 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner of this competition is Caroline Guillemain-Brunne from Organise.Curate.Design.
The runner up prizes go to:
- Issy Kerr, Seriously Milestone
- Jaci Hicken, Jacican
- Celeste Robertson and Sarah Scott, Natural Supply Co.
- Kate and Dave Forsyth from Good Day Rentals
Congratulations to all of our winners and thanks to everyone who entered.
The winners will be featured on the festival website and social media as soon as the professional business photography and profile is complete.